Prestigious local events such as the UK Open Golf tournament at Royal Liverpool in Hoylake and the 2008 Liverpool Capital of culture in Liverpool have given Wirral a huge boost in tourist revenues and visitor appeal. For the 2008 Capital of Culture figures suggest that Wirral’s economy was boosted by £26m. Another great stat show that the number of day visitors to Wirral increased by 16% in 2008 from 2007, and the amount of money that day visitors spent increased by 17%.
This increase in visitors and tourism across the borough has seen a rise in the number of holiday lets available.
- Polishing, dusting & hoovering
- Washing of floors, doors & skirting
- Cleaning of oven, fridge, freezer and kitchen cupboards
- Cleaning of bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets
- Conservatories and other rooms
- Patio and balcony cleaning
- Removal of rubbish
For an additional fee we can also help holiday let owners with the following…
- Repairing, re-fixing and re-attaching loose fittings
- Servicing door and window locks
- Tightening loose washers on dripping taps and non-corgi plumbing work
- Replacing of any light bulbs
- Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and External Cleaning including Guttering, Windows and Fascias.
The Daily Maid can provide is happy to provide holiday let owners with a one stop shop for cleaning and maintenance of their properties.