A deep clean can make a huge difference to your home, whether you’re moving in, moving out or just looking to clear the cobwebs away.
Once, twice or a few times a year deep cleaning is a great way to banish to blues and get your home looking ship-shape. It is your chance to take care all those often-neglected, out-of-sight, out-of-mind areas, to reduce allergens, minimise clutter, and to make your home a haven.
The Daily Maid are experts at deep cleans and have been doing them for over 15 years. Our deep clean is a great way to get your house clean and tidy in one quick blast, not to mention the opportunity it gives our new customers to test the standard of our service.
Our deep cleans are tailored to your specific requirements but as a guide we would include some or all of the following in our service to you.
- Dust or vacuum upper ledges and above cabinets
- Clean airvents
- Dust or clean ceiling fans
- Dust or wash light fixtures
- Clean all windows (inside and outside)
- Wash, iron, and re-hang curtains
- Dust bookshelves and other tall furniture
- Dust pictures, mirrors, clocks, & other wall hangings
- Deep polish wood furniture
- Deep clean of leather furniture
- Vacuum and spot clean upholstered furniture
- Wash sheets and change bed linens
- Clean behind bathroom sinks, counters and furniture
- Wet clean rugs and carpets
- Dust and wipe skirting boards
- Deep clean front & back steps and/or porch
The Daily Maid provides deep cleans and cleaning services across Wirral, Liverpool, Chester and Cheshire.
Need a deep clean?
For more information or to discuss our services in more detail please complete the form below and we will call you back within 24 hours.